Spring Term dates: February 6-June 17, 2017.
Students not accompanied by an adult to/from NAYB Studio: For their safety, we prefer students be picked up by a parent or adult caretaker. Please let us know if your child has your permission to walk home after class. We strongly encourage students that walk to/from class without an adult do so in pairs or groups.
Spring 2017 Holidays:
Monday 20, Saturday 18
Monday 10, Saturday 15
Saturday 27, Monday 29
Make-up Classes: Up to 2 make-up classes will be allowed per semester for missed classes. You may mix classes but, must be age appropriate. Make-up classes are not carried over from previous semester.
NAYB Conduct Guidelines:
- Please adhere to dress code with hair neatly pulled up for class.
- Parents are welcome to quietly observe class (please no cell phones).
- For safety, strollers should be left outside or in room next door.
- Children should only change in PRIVATE area. No changing allowed in front room or studio. It is best to arrive dressed in leotard under clothing.
- Hitting, pushing or disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.